Editing Box Information
You can also edit information about boxes on the pages.
- In the upper right hand corner of the box, click on Edit and select Edit Box Info.
- The first tab in the dialog box allows you to make changes to the title:
- The second tab allows you to make changes to the box colors. If you do not know the hexadecimal code for the color that you want, just click on the color picker icon to the right of the color fields (palette is circled below) to select a color.
- You can select “Revert to default colors” if you decide not to apply the colors you’ve selected.
- Remember to click Save when finished selecting colors:
- The Box Link & Embed Code dialog box gives you information about the web location of the box. If you wish to link to the box from another LibGuide or website, you can copy and paste the URL at the top of the dialog box.
- The second API URL can be pasted into any script that specifies a web address.
- If you want to insert or embed the box onto another web page, all you need to do is to copy and paste the code from the third field and paste it into the HTML editor of the page where it is to be added.