Changing the LibGuide's Style
You have some, if limited, control over the style of the LibGuide (there are other ways to change the style by employing CSS or cascading style sheets, which is covered in the Help section of LibGuides):
a. Go to Guide Look & Feel on the orange navigation menu and select Change Guide Style.
b. The Page & Tab Options tab allows you to select a custom color for your page header and for your tabs.
c. You can also select a shape of your tabs:
- Square- Perpendicular or sharp corners
- Round- Rounded or smooth corners
a. The Box Options tab allows you to select custom colors for the Box Header, the Box Title, the Box Border, and the Box Background.
b. You can also select the Box Shape, which includes:
- Square: Corners are perpendicular
- Round: Corners are smooth or rounded
- Stripe: Box borders are invisible, with the header appearing as a stripe at the top of the box.
c. A preview of your style selections will appear in the Preview area at the bottom of the dialog box.
d. Remember to click Save when you’ve made your changes.